INVISALIGN® IN SEATTLE
WHAT IS INVISALIGN®?
A metal-free solution to straighten your smile.
- A Consultation with Dr. KieferDuring your consultation with Dr. Maurissa Kiefer, you will discuss your smile goals, create a treatment plan together, have a 3D digital scan of your teeth (no goopy impressions), and review your potential smile outcome. This scan will also create a series of custom-fitted aligners.
- Wear Your Aligners Every DayDuring treatment, you will wear your clear aligners for at least 20 hours a day and change them every two weeks. Treatment time can vary, but the average length is 12 months.
- Six-week CheckupsUnlike metal braces, your aligners won’t need adjusting so you will only occasionally check-in with Dr. Kiefer, saving you time!
- Start SmilingOnce your treatment is complete, you will have a beautiful, straight smile. Another bonus: If you want to add more sparkle to your smile, you can whiten your teeth under the same roof.
WHY 5 MILLION PEOPLE ARE SMILING WITH INVISALIGN® IN SEATTLE
These clear aligners are virtually invisible and people may not even notice you are wearing them.
You can still eat, drink, and take selfies how you want.
Aligners don’t take much effort to clean, and you can brush and floss your teeth as you normally would.
Want more reasons to love Invisalign®?
Check out our infographic: The Ultimate Patient’s Guide to Invisalign.
WHY CHOOSE Love Your Smile FOR YOUR STRAIGHT SMILE?
- Convenient Hours: Seeing a dentist should be easy! We offer before-work appointments, are open by appointment on Saturdays, and will schedule same-day appointments when available.
- Technologically Advanced: Ensuring we fit in in Seattle, we use the latest technology to provide multiple treatments with precision and minimal discomfort.
- Comprehensive Practice: Adding Invisalign® to our growing list of Seattle dentistry services only better allows us to care for your oral health. We focus on your unique needs and provide high-quality, long-term solutions.
Contact us today to schedule your Invisalign® consultation.
FAQS ABOUT INVISALIGN® IN SEATTLE
- Do Invisalign® aligners hurt?Generally speaking, no! These aligners are custom made to fit within your gum line. However, when you start wearing a new set of aligners, you may feel a little pressure or discomfort for the first few days. Eventually, it should wear off. If you are uncomfortable at any time, just give us a call 206-724-0188.
- How do I keep my aligners clean?After you eat or drink, brush your teeth before putting your aligners back on. At night, rinse your aligners and lightly brush them with your toothbrush. These methods should keep them fresh and clean before you switch to your new set.
- How long is Invisalign® treatment?Most patients’ treatment is 12 months (18-32 sets of aligners) with ideal patient cooperation – meaning you must wear your aligners at least 20 hours a day. However, treatment length can vary based on your unique situation.
To find out exactly how long your Invisalign® treatment would take, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kiefer today.
- How much does Invisalign® cost?The average cost is $5,000 – same as traditional metal braces. Do note: This is just an average cost, and it often varies depending on an individual’s unique situation.
Don’t let cost stop you from smiling. We believe in being transparent and can help break down financial costs. We accept many dental insurance plans and some plans cover the cost of orthodontic treatment like Invisalign®. You can more answers on our new patient page.
To find out exactly how much your Invisalign® treatment would cost, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kiefer.
- What other dental services do you offer in Seattle?We offer services under one roof to make dental care easily accessible. Some of our other dental services include:
- Comprehensive Exams
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Sedation Dentistry
- Mouthguards & Nightguards
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Metal-Free Fillings